Welcome- I'm a newbie to Blogging

Hello all! Welcome to FineArt827's Life.

Wow!! I can't believe it's been a year since my last post?!?! I'm so sorry everyone! :( Let me tell you though... I will be back in action! It's been a crazy year and every crazier last almost 4 months! I have discovered lots of things and I have lots ideas that I want to share with the everyone in hopes I can save a few from the headaches, heart aches, and tears I've gone through.


This blog is going to be quite mixed... it's going to be personal advice for love and relationships, shopping and deals, products to use, ways to save money, and just general things I like to mention. A real mod podge of information so I hope some one if not everyone can find something useful out of it.


Please continue to read and enjoy!

Feel free to take notes!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Work in Continuous Progess

Little by little I am improving on my photographs and descriptions of my items on etsy.com. I've learned that descriptions and great photography is the key to making the sales on the internet. So each day I go in and tweak and adjust in hopes that it was all that it needed to finally sell! hehe =) *wink wink nudge nudge go buy it now!*

Of course I am also preparing NEW ITEMS for listing at the same time. Coming into my shop by the end of the week are some new pieces of jewelry. A few necklaces and a pair of earrings or two.
I've added a link here to a very helpful etsy storque blog posting that is really informative about writing descriptions and taking pictures. http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/best-of-the-etsy-forums-20-questions-your-buyers-are-asking-7024/?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=share+this+post+on+our+blog&utm_content=etsy_success_021610&utm_campaign=etsy_success_021610

1 comment:

  1. Listing is a big job I learned when I first started. Photos are crucial. I get frustrated because some I have to take over and over to finally get one thats really decent. But its worth it once those sales start coming in :)

    Best wishes,
    MissKArt

    ReplyDelete