Welcome- I'm a newbie to Blogging

Hello all! Welcome to FineArt827's Life.

Wow!! I can't believe it's been a year since my last post?!?! I'm so sorry everyone! :( Let me tell you though... I will be back in action! It's been a crazy year and every crazier last almost 4 months! I have discovered lots of things and I have lots ideas that I want to share with the everyone in hopes I can save a few from the headaches, heart aches, and tears I've gone through.


This blog is going to be quite mixed... it's going to be personal advice for love and relationships, shopping and deals, products to use, ways to save money, and just general things I like to mention. A real mod podge of information so I hope some one if not everyone can find something useful out of it.


Please continue to read and enjoy!

Feel free to take notes!!

Monday, May 23, 2011

It's the Little Things in Life

***GREAT GROCERY FINDS AT THE DOLLAR TREE***

So being on a tight budget I have to shop very conservatively and be very frugal. This time around I have wonderful useful groceries at the Dollar Tree!
For just $1.00 you can get Betty Crocker Warm Delight Singles (chocolate cake)!! The best little personal dessert ever and you know what? I can eat half and save the other half for later or the next day!! That's pretty awesome!! The other great grocery item I have found is Arizona Iced Tea Varieties - Green Tea, Sweet Tea, Original Reciepe 42oz bottles They aren't family size, but for a single person or maybe two, it's a perfect size for a buck! Frozen Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower - 1lb bag. Not sure if the supermarkets are really all that much different in price, but $.25 to every dollar does make a difference and it's just as good as the ones I've bought in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment