Welcome- I'm a newbie to Blogging

Hello all! Welcome to FineArt827's Life.

Wow!! I can't believe it's been a year since my last post?!?! I'm so sorry everyone! :( Let me tell you though... I will be back in action! It's been a crazy year and every crazier last almost 4 months! I have discovered lots of things and I have lots ideas that I want to share with the everyone in hopes I can save a few from the headaches, heart aches, and tears I've gone through.


This blog is going to be quite mixed... it's going to be personal advice for love and relationships, shopping and deals, products to use, ways to save money, and just general things I like to mention. A real mod podge of information so I hope some one if not everyone can find something useful out of it.


Please continue to read and enjoy!

Feel free to take notes!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Recently Added to Etsy Store



Come on by and check out my pretty vintage jewelry I'm beginning to add!! As of right now I have a pair of gorgeous gold plated period tear drop earrings and a beautiful filigree pendent on suede cord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment